Header Ads

I'm having trouble deactivating my account


How to deactivate your account:

Click here for instructions. If that doesn't work, come back to this page for troubleshooting.

I can't deactivate my account on my mobile device!

Deactivation is not supported on mobile devices. You'll need to log in on the web in order to deactivate. Instructions can be found here.

I tried to deactivate, but it says I have the wrong password!

You may need to reset your password. You can request a password reset email here.

I lost access to the email address I used to set up the account!

Deactivation is an action that must be taken by the confirmed account holder or by request of a confirmed account holder. Unfortunately, unless you can contact us from the confirmed email address (or have access to the verified mobile number on the account), we will be unable to deactivate the account on your behalf.

I deactivated my account, but it keeps getting reactivated!

If you receive an email that your account has been reactivated, and you did not log in to reactivate, your account info may have been compromised. If you suspect your account may be compromised, follow the instructions in this article to secure it. After you have successfully changed your password and reviewed your account connections, deactivate your account again by following the instructions in this article.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.